Spring 2 - Trust
This half term we will focusing on the Christian perspective on trust. Trust is the basis of all stable relationships, including a person’s relationship with God. God’s commitment to humanity is seen in his willingness to trust ordinary people with the carrying out of his purposes through history. Trust is the very essence of faith, trust in the God who is trustworthy. Trust is essential to human life and lies at the heart of all relationships. Trust is central to civilised society, to living together in harmony and so it is to be valued and honoured.
Bible Stories linked to Trust
· A Journey into Fear (Genesis 31,32)
· The Burning Bush (Exodus 2-4)
· Elijah and the Prophet (1 Kings 17)
· Naaman and the Little Servant Girl (2 Kings 5)
· The Promised King (Isaiah 9, Micah 5)